When: June 20th, 2013 at 10 a.m.
Location: 8 Northumberland, London, UK
Skillsoft Perspectives enables learning professionals from organisations around the world in various sectors such as business, government and education to gather and discuss how to link learning to business value and hear Skillsoft product direction and strategy. The sharing of experiences, strategies and challenges is at the heart of every Skillsoft Perspectives.
Skillsoft Perspectives attendees will experience:
- Content that addresses the global skills shortage, achieving organisational agility and optimising learning budgets.
- Unparalleled exposure to enhancements for user experience in the age of social and mobile.
- Networking with learning professionals from business, government and education sectors from around the world.
- An opportunity to hear best practices and successes from their peers.
- Actionable information and materials they can use immediately.
Our keynote speakers:
Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice at London Business School.
Michael West, Expert on Team & Organisational Innovation.
Caroline Waters OBE, Director of People and Policy at British Telecom.
Register for 2013 Skillsoft Perspectives!
Register now for this exciting event!